Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thursday Tips: Sketches

I love sketches. I love them to tiny little pieces. They make scrapbooking much easier when your head is full of jelly and starting a page from scratch with your own right brain is way too daunting. It's also a great way to play with papers and try something new. I find I'm much more creative when I'm not trying to come up with a design and paper and do something funky and so on. Also, they help when you're not in the Inspiration phase - see sidebar. So in honor of my love for all things sketchy - I'm listing links to sketch sites that I find helpful and one rockin' magazine (on the left) that I think is still available.

Card Positioning Systems

Page Maps

Scrapbooks Etc. Sketches

Sketch Lover - otherwise known as the motherload (for now anyway)

Scrapbooks Etc. Page Planners Special Issue

Trust me when I say - sketches are amazing. I never get tired of looking at these little bits of creative goodness and making them my own. I hope you find a few that you like and take the plunge. It really is worth it. Until then...Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info