- I've started to embrace spray mist in my own small way.
- I keep pictures and papers on my "work" table the entire week and take five minutes here and there to move things around and get the creative juices flowing.
- I use my small bits of creative time during the week to jumpstart my larger blocks of creative time on the weekend.
- I'm doing my very best to embrace my mistakes.
- I stamp on my layouts.
- I try new things.
- I'm finally realizing it is okay.
Finally - I added some sewing around the clouds and the hearts on the cameras. Finished!