Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

All Over the Place

Believe it or not - things are really looking up after two days that really defied words. I wasn't sure I would make it Wednesday morning - but I did. The more I got into the groove of things - the more I felt a little more like me. I've got a ways to go - but at least I'm headed in the right friggin' direction!

I almost titled this post envy. However, I was concerned people would stop reading after all the bitching and moaning over the last few weeks. What do I envy? I envy all those people out there with artistic talent. I don't envy them in a crazy way - I just wish I could be a little more like them. On Wednesday morning I was really stalling going to work when I happened upon this. The artist's name is Luciane Folch. She does not live in the states - I believe she lives in western Europe. Regardless, her work is breathtaking. I wish I had an ounce of her talent. I was really blown away by her 2008 year in review post found here. Where in the heck does she get this stuff? She's part of the design team at SIStv. You can find her profile here. There is a line under the photo boxes on the lower left corner that says "see my whole portfolio." If you're intrigued by her work, definitely take a look. She is amazing. I wish so much my style was more like hers.

I hope this puts me in the mood to get my butt in the chair this weekend. I have no intentions to do any shopping this weekend due to CKC on April 3. I might get the binderie from 7 gypsies with my Archivers coupon - but I'm on the fence about that purchase. Besides moping around, I've been spending some time reading the new Digital Studio by Somerset.

Most of the articles and techniques are way over my head, but, I'm hoping to learn more about the digital world. I really want to stretch myself into the technical world. I think it could be a lovely experience. I'm going to try and get to work on my 32 things to do while I'm 32. I've never done anything like it before - I think it will be a good thing to try. Sorry that I'm all over the place today. It feels good to come home with some feeling of contentment. I like it a lot. Here's hoping today will go well for me and you. Until then...Happy Crafting.

BTW: I'm way way off on Lucy Folch. She is Brazilian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info