Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday Madness

There are days when I really wonder when things are going to get better. I feel like I've been living that way for weeks - when the heck are things going to get better? I did enjoy being in Chicago and Sunday was lovely - but I still feel like there is something missing. I'm not sure when that feeling will go away - not sure it will ever go away. Which leads me to believe I'm going through a burn-out phase. I did my challenge layout today - after much complaining. I've tried to read some books - to no avail. I've had the newest Scrapbooks Etc. for at least two weeks and I haven't read it - this is no good for me. I've even stopped reading my Blogging for Dummies book daily. Thankfully - I never lose interest in products so Monday Madness will go on as scheduled.

I found some great cards on Kim Hughes's blog. And being entirely myself - I immediately needed to find those stamps. If I had more money I probably would have ordered them on the spot. I really don't believe there is a way to go wrong with flowers, birds, butterflies, and text. I dare anyone to explain a way anyone could go wrong (just kidding - sort of). I'm really excited about the idea of getting these little gems. We'll see. I have big plans for April so these stamps will most likely have to wait.

In other news - I have a pretty packed week. I think that's part of what is wrong right now- my schedule is overflowing. There never seems to be enough time to reboot. I'm going to try and stay positive and not obsess too much over my overwhelming feelings about my life right now. I know things get better eventually. My goals for this week are small - I have a few important things to do for work. They are absolute musts. I also plan on getting into the new book I started last night. I'll post more on it tomorrow. I also have big plans for resting. I hope everyone has a nice week. I for one will be sending positive thoughts out into the universe. Or, I'll be trying not to send negative thoughts out into the universe. I probably should start there. Until then...Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info