Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Humpday Challenge


Due to the heinousness of this last week, otherwise known as my life, I'm not bringing the challenging goodness this week. In actuality, I spent most of the weekend coloring images and laughing with friends. I didn't spend one minute scrapbooking. I didn't even think about it. I haven't quite gotten around to finding challenges for cards. It'll be next on my to do list. Hopefully card challenges will help keep this kind of thing from happening again. So sorry. I didn't really want to leave you with nothing so I decided to post a pic of my girl. Hope it cheers you up. It's pretty indicative of this week. And it serves as a reminder - not everything crafty has to be a page. Creativity comes in all forms, including altering pictures of your pet on befunky.com or writing a blog post. Some days getting up is just a challenge. Man, I need a break. Until then...Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info