Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday Madness

When I started this blog - I thought Monday would be the designated day for products - but I've since rethought my goals. I really want Monday Madness to be about my new crafty obsessions. So - I will be showcasing one product and some other cool "stuff" beginning next week.

I have wanted to make books for quite some time due to my obsession with bookstores, reading, etc. I took a bookmaking class and loved it. However, I didn't want to invest the money for the supplies with my declining hands. My crafting already puts quite a strain on them. So you can imagine my excitement when I found out about the Binderie machine from 7 gypsies. 7 gypsies has a number of demo videos on their site. Three videos showcase the Binderie machine. I'm so excited about this product. I think my 30% off coupon will work well with the $39.99 price tag. Bookmaking here I come!

On the crafting front, this weekend was pretty low key. I had a great time with my friends on Saturday night playing trivia. Thanks Angelina. I also had a good time playing with coloring images. Gotta love learning new techniques. I didn't get a chance to take a look at Tim Holtz's demo videos. Hopefully I'll get a chance to do that sometime this week. In other news - I will not be posting at the end of the week. I hope everyone has a happy Monday. Until then...Happy Crafting!

BTW: I changed my cycle of creativity. With my intense interest in stamping - I think I'm in the rediscovery phase (pursuit of other ventures). It's nice to do something new, quite nice really. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info