Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Comments Open

Happy Sunday!

I'm finally home with my diva kitty. I'm so happy to have a relaxing day in front of me. I've already ran all my errands so I have the whole day to read, craft, and just be a lazy goose. Sitting down for three days straight does not do the body good. In other news - I have opened up comments on the blog. This is my concession for not taking it public. They won't show up immediately because I must check before they are posted - it's a way to prevent spam. I must say I feel pretty happy about keeping it private for now. I'm trying to find a way to add a contact line on the sidebar so you can contact me with addresses. I haven't figured it out yet. So if you know of readers who might be interested, please email me. If you don't have my email - please leave a comment. I hope everyone has a great Sunday. Until then...Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info