Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Birthday Girl



Today is my big sister's birthday. She's just three years older than me - so few when we're in our thirties. They somehow seemed like light years when I was younger. I thought I'd donate this post to my sister by listing the eight reasons she's golden to me.

1. She's the smartest person I know.

2. She loves to read and puts up with my many trips to the bookstore.

3. Despite 2/3 of the U.S. separating us, we always pick up where we left off. I attribute this entirely to her.

4. She loves movies.

5. She's a good person. She has a good heart.

6. She makes me laugh (which in my opinion is priceless).

7. She brought two great puppies into my life (see pictures).

8. She's always there for me, no matter what! She even lets me camp out at her house during the summers with my diva kitty - gotta love that!


BTW: I could come up with many more - but my obsession with numbers is getting in the way. Happy Birthday Charm! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info