Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Sweet

Photo: Eric Levin/Elevin Studios
Good morning!  I'm finally going to get a chance to share some of my CHA finds.  It's a little different today because I'm completely off my game.  I pulled something close to an all-nighter - which I haven't done in the last ten years.  Truth be known - I've never been someone who was awake until the sun came up.  It's not really my thing so needless to say - I'm dragging today.  Before I move on to all things crafty - the beautiful cupcake pictured above is from a bakery named Sweet in Boston.  Got a chance to go there over the weekend and can't report how they taste quite yet - more on that tomorrow.  Doesn't it just look divine?

Okay!  I got off track a little there but now on to some CHA goodness.

1.  Rub-ons and Stamps from Studio Calico.  My favorites are the wood grain clocks and birds.

2. City Park from American Crafts.  I know. I know. I've already talked about this line - but I LOVE this stamp set.

3. Maya Road Stamps & Chipboard.  I absolutely love the bumblebee album.

4.  Seaside from October Afternoon.

5.  Indie Girl from Sassafras Lass.

That's it for now - I hope you liked some of the peeks I had for you today.  I'm going to go an try and drink my weight in coffee.  I hope everyone has a nice Monday.  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info