Photo: Eric Levin/Elevin StudiosGood morning! I'm finally going to get a chance to share some of my CHA finds. It's a little different today because I'm completely off my game. I pulled something close to an all-nighter - which I haven't done in the last ten years. Truth be known - I've never been someone who was awake until the sun came up. It's not really my thing so needless to say - I'm dragging today. Before I move on to all things crafty - the beautiful cupcake pictured above is from a bakery named Sweet in Boston. Got a chance to go there over the weekend and can't report how they taste quite yet - more on that tomorrow. Doesn't it just look divine?
Okay! I got off track a little there but now on to some CHA goodness.
1. Rub-ons and Stamps from Studio Calico. My favorites are the wood grain clocks and birds.
2. City Park from American Crafts. I know. I know. I've already talked about this line - but I LOVE this stamp set.
3. Maya Road Stamps & Chipboard. I absolutely love the bumblebee album.
4. Seaside from October Afternoon.
5. Indie Girl from Sassafras Lass.
That's it for now - I hope you liked some of the peeks I had for you today. I'm going to go an try and drink my weight in coffee. I hope everyone has a nice Monday. Until then...