Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Fun Friday


Happy Friday!  I have flown the coop and am blogging on the road.  I still plan on keeping up with my posting in some form.  I hope I can post a few pictures of my craft projects since I brought a lot of my stuff with me.  I have to admit it's going to be hard being away from my computer with all the links and plans for future posts - sort of seems like a good justification to get a laptop.  Since I only use MAC computers - it might be a while.  I plan on using the blog as a travel journal of sorts - but I will be sure to add crafty goodness over the next two weeks.  So without further ado - I bring you product love.


Echo Park Paper is a new company.  This seems to be their second paper line.  The paper lines are designed by scrapbookers working in the industry.  Their site seems to be in development right now.  The line can be purchased here.  I don't have any experience ordering with this company - but I do get emails often.  I am really in love with this line and will be ordering it the first chance I get.  It's always wonderful to find brand new things.

On the crafting front - I don't have big plans for anything today.  I'm still getting settled.  I might take a crack at it a little later this afternoon.  I still need to work on the challenge from the Moxie Fab blog.  I'm kind of at a loss on that one at this point - but I'll get there.  I hope to get caught up on my crafty reads.  I've been buying a lot of magazines - Creating Keepsakes, Somerset Studio, Artful Blogging, Cloth Paper Scissors, etc.  They've just been sitting unread with all the crafting and novel reading I've been doing lately.  Looking forward to digging in.  No other plans in the world right now - except searching for CHA sneak peeks!  Hope everyone has a wonderful day.  Until then...happy everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info