Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Product Love

Welcome to Product Love - Taylored Expressions Style.  I have lurked on the Taylored Expressions site for some time - participating in sketch challenges and admiring all things cuppie.  I haven't yet taken the plunge into the land of purchasing but I think they've found my achilles heel.  Just look at the fabulousness of their new destination cuppies.







I fell in love with these stamps after seeing the images on Jodi Collins's,  Sankari's, and The Spotted Chick's blogs.  I love the amazing cards they were able to make with these beauties.  I was even more in love with the images after finding the traveling gallery on Taylored Expressions website.  The images are unmounted pink rubber on cling cushion foam.  Love that I found these stamps.  Can't wait to have them in my stash.

So on to other exciting things.  In several of the posts over the next few weeks, I plan to link to my favorite sneak peeks for the Summer CHA show.  I have three things to share today - I hope you enjoy.

*Restoration from Crate Paper

*Dear Lizzie Enchanted from American Crafts

*Pixie-licious from Cosmo Cricket

I can't wait until these products start hitting stores.  Guess it will be time to do a purge again - which is overdue in my humble opinion.  I hope everyone has a nice Wednesday.  It has made me so happy to share these products with you.  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info