Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Product Love

Good afternoon!  I'm back today banging the keys as promised.  I've been thrown back in the work groove for a total of four days, so this seems like a good time to iron out the kinks/set up a process for when work starts out full force in three short weeks.  It seems strange to me - but summer vacation felt like it was going at a great pace until now.  How can it be three weeks?  I digress just a little...

Today is about product love and I have two NEW products to share from Ranger.  Technically they would be categorized as CHA finds, but it's okay to change it since my feet are no longer planted firmly on Vermont soil.  So without further ado...


I just love these Claudine Hellmuth Studio Creative Layers Stamps.  The basic concept is to combine the foam and clear stamps to make an image.  The stamps come in 6 coordinating sets (foam and cling stamps).  The six sets are bloom, decor, domestic, doodles, dwelling and nature.  They will be available in early September.  I cannot wait!  This post on the Ranger blog has more information and samples of the stamp sets.  There is more information on the sets on Claudine's website here and here.  If you're interested, it's definitely worth checking out.  I absolutely love the look of the lamp.


Since buying my mini-pack of Glimmer Mists from my nearest chain scrapbooking store - I really fell in love with the possibilities.  In fact, it gave me hope in silhouette stamps.  I usually avoid them like the plague.  Tim Holtz often talks about making your own perfect mist sprays and I'm just too lazy for that - plus I don't have a lot of reinkers - so these are just perfect for me!  Learn more about the color offerings on Ranger's blog here.  There's also more information on the press release.

I hope these products have got you as excited as I am.  I can feel my wallet already taking a major hit.  Anyhoo - I don't have anything else to report.  I'm back at home and not so crazy about it.  But it's always this way when I leave my sister.  Things will be better.  On the agenda tomorrow - work and a craft date with the two divas.  I hope everyone has a great Monday!  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info