Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hodgepodge


As promised - here are the fun finds I've located in the last two days.

*Video on highlighting images from Jennifer McGuire.

*Great post by Julie Fei-Fan Balzer on overworking layouts - I'm totally guilty of this pretty much ALL THE TIME.

*I love Tiffany Johnson's take on the new cityscape stamp from Hero Arts.

*Totally in love with Katie Watson's take on the new chipboard bumblebee mini album fro Maya Road.  I absolutely love all things bee related.

*Speaking of bees - I love Larissa Albernaz's scrapbook layout.

*Love the background on the second card from this post at The Classroom.  I love the layering and the dandelion frame background stamp from Hero Arts.

*Love this card on The Spotted Chick blog.  I want to attempt to color one my lollipops on kraft paper.  I might have just a little left!

*I love using the lined image for a card as seen on the second card on this post on Cards By Kerry.  I always color my images - love the beautiful simplicity of using the line drawing.

*I love the rose cupcakes on the Cupcakes Take the Cake blog - wondering how I can create that on paper.

*Love this video on Green Wedding Shoes documenting a really fun proposal.  Also makes me think that anyone who doesn't think graffiti is art is deluding themselves.  I wonder how they make those perfect circles.  Hmmmm.

*Love the interior and exterior design of this cupcake shoppe on the "Oh Joy!" blog.   Isn't that the cutest trailer ever!

*Can't wait to listen to this new podcast when I'm reunited with my iTunes.

*I think these cupcake plates are divine.  BTW - Did you notice the illustrations on this blog - exactly like the cuppie stamps at Taylored Expressions.

*The food and recipes on the Taste Spotting blog look so yummy.  I'm not sure who searches all over the internet for these recipes but I'm thankful for them!

I hope this has been an inspiring post on some of the things I think are fantastic right now.  Tomorrow I will be back with the CHA sneak peeks that are currently making me drool.  Hope everyone has a great afternoon/evening.  Until then...

P.S. Sorry the pics from my first post of the day weren't stellar.  I was using an unfamiliar camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info