Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Here, There, Everywhere - Part 1

I'm feeling a theme coming on.  This week is going to be a little crazy due to my adventure coming to an end.  Why is this important?  Well... it's because I will be leaving this lovely laptop and all the crafty goodness I've found over the last 12 days and counting.  I can't believe 12 days have gone by.  Anyhoo - this will be the week of  "Here, There, Everywhere."  I'll be all over the place - but in a good way I hope.  Basically it's time to start circling the wagons and unload all the good things I want to share.  So without further ado...I bring you a little...

Product Love
Beach Fun from Impression Obsession


Cuppie in the Kitchen from Taylored Expressions

Follow your Dreams from Stamping Bella


Little Moments Quote from Stamping Bella

All Booked Up from Papertrey Ink

New Tips & Tricks Special Issue from Creating Keepsakes


Cupcakes Embroidery Pattern Packet from bigBgsd 
I love the idea of using stitching on cards.


CHA goodness

Krafty goodness from Maya Road - Love the shadow box and tickets!

New Dimensional Shadow Boxes from Tim Holtz

What in the World?
What do I mean by that?  Well - when I search the internet, I find a lot of cool things that I would love to be able to duplicate but can't figure out.  In most cases - I would say WTF, but that's not a great title for a post - so I reworked it a little.  Here's just a few things online that have me scratching my head right now.

*Ziploc Flower from Maren Benedict

*Art Journaling from Dina Wakely

*Pake from Cakespy.com

So - that's it for now.  I hope everyone is having a lovely Tuesday.  No big plans in my neck of the woods.  The rest of the week is pretty full though.  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info