Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Here, There, Everywhere: Round-Up

Today is the last full day of my adventure.  I have to admit I'm a little down about leaving this amazing place.  It feels like home to me.  I've never felt at home so quickly in a new place.  I just love it.  So - I'm a little sad to be doing my last adventure post - but all great things come to an end.  Here are a few fun finds and details about my last few days.

Fun Finds
*I love this post on scraplifting from Julie Fei-Fan Balzer.  I love the idea of being a part of a scraplifting chain.  I'm going to make it my mission to figure out a way to do it.

*I'm very interested in getting this video on collaging from Julie.  It looks amazing.

*I love this layout from Piradee Talvanna.  I wish I could scrap more like her.

*I love this pinhole camera from the Engrained Etsy shop.  I'm absolutely amazed that they are functional.  Wish I knew how that worked.

*I'm in love with this Ikea lamp altered with Hambly overlays.  Love it!

Reading Corner
I've been on a bit of a reading binge over the last 48 hours.  I thought I'd share a little bit of what I'll be taking/sending home with me.






The first two books are fiction - adding them to the summer pile.  I wonder if there's any chance I'll get through both?  The last two books are for my current fascinations - baking cupcakes and writing.  I hope they're all wonderful!

So - that's it for now.  Not much more to report around here.  I have a box to mail home - I always buy too much when I'm away.  I need to take a quick trip to a craft store then back home.  I hope everyone is having a wonderful Thursday.  Until then...

BTW: I'm going to take a short vacation from blogging but I will be going at full force on Monday.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info