Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Just a Little Sad


I saw this post by Andrea Joseph. The post is from Tuesday, July 13, 2010.   And I felt the wet behind my eyes.  I love that little paw touching the paper.  I love her description of trying to get a cat to do something they don't want to do.  It reminds me of my girl.  My crazy, diva, banshee cat.  I don't like leaving her behind.  I wish she could go everywhere with me.  I talked a little about being reunited with my crafty supplies - but I can't wait to be reunited with her.  It's a little bittersweet having so much fun and knowing she's alone.  She probably doesn't even know I'm gone.  But I know I'm not with her.  I miss my Tonks.

P.S. Scroll down for today's crafty post - Product Love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info