Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Finally!

I have so much to share today.  I've got to make it fast because my sister is waiting to watch some quality television some people call "Entourage."  I LOVE Jeremy Piven - possibly because his language at times mirrors mine.  I digress...I finally have some cards to share with you and I'm so excited.  It all started with this image...


The stamp is from Impression Obsession and the paper is all Basic Grey - sorry no links today.  I absolutely love the image and coffee in general and the blues and grays are something I really enjoy.  In the end - it is a good masculine card.  So glad to have one of those.

And then I moved on to this image...


I really wish you could see this card in person.  The colors are so beautiful.  I can't say enough about the tiny vintage blue button in the lower right corner or the use of a light blue copic on kraft paper.  This is staying in my permanent stash.

Since I liked making the above two cards so much - I decided to play with different colors and make a variety of cards.  I hope to give them as a gift to someone.  I'm so happy to finally get to share something I've been working on - it's been too long.  If you're interested in seeing the whole collection - I've embeded a slide show.

I have more to share but my sister and the boys of summer are calling.  I'll try to share more later.  Lots of fun links and a few CHA sneak peeks.  I hope you have a wonderful Saturday.  Until then...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info