Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Fun Finds




Good morning!  I'm feeling a little under the weather today but have some interesting things to share.  At least I hope they're interesting.  I wanted to take today as an opportunity to share some of the fun things circulating in my little piece of the crafty world.

*I'm a big sucker for any kind of craft video.  Check out Live with Prima for video classes with master scrapbookers/designers/mixed-media artists to learn all kinds of fun techniques.  Both Julie Fei-Fan Balzer and Donna Downey are regular instructors.

*Speaking of videos and Donna Downey - check out her Inspiration Wednesday videos here for some mixed-media goodness.

*I envy Jodi Collins's style so much.  Love the way she made a Twilight card that is fun, cute, and fabulous.  It's a very cool take on the movie.  And let's just face it - I love cupcakes and I LOVED Eclipse.

*I have a real affinity for cool buildings and this did not disappoint.  

*Are these not the cutest cookies you've ever seen?  I love shortbread and buttons.  It's a total no-brainer.

*I found these amazing, unconventional wedding invitations on Green Wedding Shoes.  I love them so much.  Not that I'm getting married anytime soon.  Just love the typography and the non-traditional take on an invitation.

*I love this card from the Spotted Chick.  Love the stamped image and the little black dress.  Not to mention the subject matter speaks to me pretty loudly.

*Totally in love with this sketch.  Looking forward to scrapbooking it when I'm reunited with my supplies.

*Love this printer's tray.  I want one so much.

*So inspired by this tutorial on Lolly Chops.  Her blog has great projects to try.  Can't seem to wrap my head around some of them - but I've revving up to give at least one a try.  

Today: Plans to walk to the nearest store and pick up some steaks for dinner.  My sister makes the best rib eyes.  I plan to craft just a little.  My mojo seems to have gotten lost somewhere in this town.  I'm sure it'll come back to me soon.  In the meantime - I've been coloring and have fallen in love with a new color scheme.  More on that later.  I also plan to do some reading.  Nice, lazy, summer day.  Can't beat it anywhere.  Hope everyone has a great Tuesday.  Until then...

BTW: Another great photo from morguefile.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info