Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Inspiration Station

Happy Tuesday!  Yesterday I got a chance to make two cards or I should say - I actually felt like making two cards.  I was really inspired by Agata's blog, Under Construction, and this card on her Flickr gallery.  I wasn't sure how to approach the card without a better idea of how it was made - so I called my friend (soon to have her own blog with a very cool theme) and she helped me figure it out.  Truth be known - she figured it out.  I finally came up with this little gem.  I feel like it's missing something.  It lacks balance.  Not sure how to fix it though.


After completing this card, I was inspired by a sketch in my Go To Sketches magazine by Paper Crafts.  It was a perfect opportunity to use my cat stamps.  I got them for a birthday present from a dear friend.  In the end - I came up with this card.  I love the sentiment from Lost Coast Designs.


Today: I really want to play around with this idea - again from Agata's blog.  I like the use of orange but might try a new color story - coal and ice blue.  We'll see.  I also need to get going on this week's Tuesday Trigger at the Moxie Fab blog.



My goal is to have it done by Wednesday night.  We'll see.  My agenda is pretty full with cleaning, crafting, and meeting people this evening.  Hope you have a nice day!  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info