Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

So Tired

I really wish I had a card to share today - but I'm so flippin' tired from my medicine I take every six weeks.  So no card for today, just a cute picture from morguefile.com and a link to something close to my heart.  I'm always interested in finding ways to make my crafts help others.  There is a cool article in Cardmaker each month on helping others through cards.  Recently I found another site where you can use this hobby to help others called Cards for a Cause.  It's on the Splitcoast website here.  For the most part - I just look and think it would be cool to participate.  But no more!  I'm going to participate in this month's cause at Splitcoast Stampers.  Can't wait to post the cards here before I send.  On my agenda today...sleep and eat - that's it!  I hope everyone has a nice Thursday.  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info