Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Story



What happens when you can't do it anymore?  When you can't trust your doctor or their "plans" for you?  I've had regular visits and procedures for the last thirteen years of my life.  I'm sick and tired of doctor's appointments, waiting rooms, IV needles, blood pressure cuffs, pharmacies, and the list goes on.  I long to be free of it.  Unfortunately, it is a reality I can never escape.  My life would grind to a halt if I walked away from modern medicine.  I know that.  I'm blessed to have it.  It's just that some days get me down - way down - low.  Today is not a good day.  I have lost a little faith.  Tomorrow will be better.  Tomorrow I plan for what's next.  Tomorrow I start to decide what's best for me - so I can rebuild that trust.  Trust me - I need it.  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info