Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

An Ode to Laundry


I want to say something about laundry in an apartment - it blows!  Once again I am stuck going to the local laundromat where it is okay to SMOKE - which gets a big WTF!  I can't tell you what a pet peeve it is to go to the place clean clothes live and have to deal with the smoke, and your clothes smelling like smoke, and the fact that you can't breathe because this place has reactivated your dormant asthma.  I grow tired of making this trek and don't wash as much clothes as I should cuz who the hell wants to sit in the smoky laundromat all day.  I am in search of an apartment with a washer/dryer hook-up.  I'm not sure how I'll afford a washer and dryer, but at this point I might consider selling myself to get one or maybe even Tonks!  I've been putting this off all week but now it's time to do it.  It's really been too long.  I think I'll bring The Happy Book to lift me up from the heinousness known as the laundromat.  Until then...

BTW: Another great picture from morguefile.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info