Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Treat Yourself

I'm a big, huge proponent of treating yourself to something nice.  I just don't like the guilt that comes with it when I go overboard and realize for the 1000th time - this really isn't in my budget and you can't eat crafting supplies.  Still...I think it's important to mark big accomplishments with fun stuff so I treated myself after four weeks of summer work and getting sick at the end to boot.  My reward (drum roll please my beastly kitty)...



Isn't it just beautiful?  40 watercolor crayons, 2 Stampington magazines, and one visual journal in the largest size possible.  Did I deserve it?  Well, since I was sick for two lovely weeks after my summer work - I would say yes.  This is the thing I have to remember - they're not in my house just to look at.   I didn't buy this reward as a accessory.  I have to use them.  God help me - you'd think I'd learned that lesson by now - but not so much.  They're just so darling.  Anyhoo...treat yourself - it's the one important nugget I want to give you here today.  It's important.  You're important.  I hope everyone has a happy Friday.  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info