Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Product Love - Say Cheese!

I have the absolute cutest nephew in the world.  He can be happy, sad, or ready to tantrum and you can say two words - say cheese - and he is smiling and all is right with the world.  He is the best thing ever.  So imagine my total glee when I walk into my local Archivers hoping to find the perfect linen scrapbook album and find this Lawn Fawn stamp set instead.


And let's just put this little gem with this piece of paper from Echo Park's Playground line.  The purchase of this piece of paper is a complete example of how crafty collecting can turn into something you never imagined.  I had absolutely no idea what I was going to do with this paper when I first put it into my basket - and now look how it's perfect for a totally different purchase.  


I've found bliss.  I can't wait to play with this stamp set and images.  It seems to have infinite possibilities at this point.  It can be used on cards, layouts, mini projects, home decor, and the list goes on.  If you're sitting there thinking I've lost it take a look here for some crafty examples - they're under the product image.  There's an additional product titled Say Cheese, Too which I must get my hands on - but at a later date.  So that's it for today.  Short and sweet for me.  I hope everyone has a great Monday.  I'm looking at a very long day - the jury's still out on whether it's a good thing or not.  Until then...

BTW: I just found out something interesting - if you search for Lawn Fawn Stamps Say Cheese on google and click on the images link on the left-hand side - you can find more examples here.  So cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info