Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Product Love

LOAD (layout a day) starts in just a few short days - on the first of September - and all I can think about is buying stamps.  Stamps that I will not use on scrapbook pages.  And while I would love to report that I'm getting my rear into gear and focusing on scrapbooking - my mind seems to be everywhere.  I did purchase a high amount of products to prep for the upcoming 26 days - but it doesn't seem like nearly enough.  So - I plan on buying a few things online and having them sent during the middle of the project.  We'll see.  Moving on....

Let me introduce this week's product love by saying I love Dina Wakely.  I love her style.  I love her art journaling.  I wish I could do what she does - and these stamps provide that opportunity.  I'm filled with glee.
 Boys Star
Circle Script

Grungy Circles

Grungy Silhouette

Script Heart
Script Star


Silhouette Script

All images sourced from Stampington & Company

Aren't they just lovely.  I can't wait to get my little hands on them.  I might order them right now!  Anyhoo - moving on...I feel a strong need to apologize for my disappearing act on my little piece of internet heaven last week.  I thought of it often - but just couldn't will myself off the couch.  My new post is basically like moving from the minors to the majors.  I'm happy to report I only had my ass handed to me on one of those days - not that I'm keeping score or anything.  Now that I'm looking at another week - I'm feeling up for it.  I hope everyone has a lovely Monday.  I'll be back tomorrow with a post on books and prepping for LOAD.  Hope to see you there!  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info