Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Product Love - Move with It!

Product love for this week is dedicated to a few things that move.  I haven't been on a bike for literally 14 years - since my freshman year in college.  However - I'm obsessed with bicycle images and would kill to get my hands on one of those vintage style Schwinn bikes.  So - imagine my absolute glee when I found the stamp set below at My Favorite Things.  I must have it now!!!!


The next "move with it" product is from Practicing Creativity - a company I learned about from this wonderful magazine.  I have never and will never get on/in a hot air balloon.  However - I think they are beautiful.  I've been to a festival in the Midwest and was absolutely astounded at their beauty.  I've wanted some images for a while and love this set.



So that's it for today.  Wish me luck - it's a really big day for me.  I hope everyone has a great Monday and work week (for those of you grown up folks like me).  Speaking of grown up - check out Michelle Ward's website and creative coaching website/business that completely grasps the feeling of NEVER being fully "grown up."  Also check out her interview on the most recent episode of Craftcast.  I'll leave you on that note.  Take care.  Until then...

OMT (One More Thing) ~ I've added a gadget on the right sidebar (the one with the flower).  It's a personal challenge of mine.  I hope to make 28 cards by Labor Day for Operation Write Home.  I've made five so far.  I'm loving these little pledges of mine. I have yet to make a reading pledge for the first quarter of school.  I'll be thinking about that over the next few days.  There are technically nine weeks in a quarter so I'm thinking four or five - but that number isn't firm yet.  I'm also wondering if I should add bookzines - otherwise known as long magazines.  More things to add to the list to think about - fun things :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info