Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Interesting

Things have been quite interesting lately. I feel like I'm under the weather all of the time - and it's quite possibly because the actual weather is a big fat black hole right now. I don't have much to report today - but I thought I would showcase a few more of my craft weekend layouts. Today is going to be interesting if it keeps the pace of the last week. Things will get better though. I know they will. How do I know? They always do even if it takes a LONG time.

BTW: I added some updates to the inspiration links. If you are all about innovation, check out Lariscrap & Lucy Edson's blogs. I also really like Lea L., Lia A., and Bethany Kartchner's blogs. If you need a little inspiration - go ahead and take a look. That's all for now...So...Until then...Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info