Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday Madness

I haven't been this excited about the products presented for Monday Madness since Tim Holtz's new stamps. The stamps pictured below are from Unity Stamp Company. I've had my eye on this company for some time - but I have some kind of block when it comes to internet shopping. I do it - but not without some reservations. I saw the Unity Stamps in person at CKC at the beginning of the month and am much more excited about the products. When I saw the three images below, I recognized them immediately as the work of Jessica Rose. I purchased six pictures for my house from her etsy shop. I love her whimsical style. I had seen a few of her images over at Stamping Bella - but hadn't given in quite yet. I won't be doing that anymore. Come next pay day - I will be joining the Unity Stamp Kit of the Month Club and buying the three stamp sets below! Hopefully it won't all be at the same time. I've been wanting to join a KOTM for ages - but hadn't taken the plunge. I believe it was because I needed to see this. I even emailed the company to make sure the kits came in the style I preferred and they do! Which really is enough validation for me. So that's Monday Madness for you - beautiful stamps by a rocking artist. I think my stamp stash is going to be growing in the coming months. One more intention I can cross off my list! I hope you have a beautiful Monday. Until then...Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info