Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

Craft Weekend Recap

I realized very early this morning - hello insomnia - I haven't shown anything from my very fun, slightly debilitating craft weekend. So - I took pictures of the five layouts I completed and will be presenting them over the next week. My friend had been talking about half maps (6 X 12) pages for a little while and I still hadn't given them a try. I decided it would be a nice challenge and a change of pace for my creatively blocked right brain. The results of my first attempt at half maps is at the end of this post. If you're interested in half maps and want some sketches to get you started - check out this site. I love this site and the book that came out of it and Becky Fleck's column in Memory Makers Magazine.

This weekend: I have plans to take a cardmaking class at Archivers with some fun gals. The cards are all made with Basic Grey products - which is ambrosia to me. I also have big plans for cupcakes and a medicine run. Also, this is the big weekend. I'm joining my first kit club! I hope everyone has a great weekend. Until then...Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info