Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Humday Challenge


So here it is - I went with the Effer Dares Challenge #132. My feelings were still a little too raw to tackle the OLW challenge - but I will in the near future. I got the hidden journaling ready on Sunday. I don't know if I mentioned this before - but I do the challenges over the weekend. I actually came home last night and decided I was going to tackle the OLW challenge for my birthday with a little twist. I'll be unveiling that tomorrow - the word unveil should not imply any type of grandeur about the layout, just that I'm excited. The Effer Dares Challenge really speaks for itself. I'm not super excited about the way it came out but I feel like it's solid design wise. It doesn't have anything funky about it and it's a little "one note" color wise - but it's done and sometimes that's all that matters. I hope this Wednesday is great for you. I'm excited to have sushi with friends to celebrate my birthday. Until then...Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info