Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Humpday Challenge???


Don't adjust your screens - there is no challenge today. I am currently working on a project (started last weekend) that I believed was part of a challenge. Unfortunately - I'm starting to think it was just in my mind. I can't find it on a challenge site ANYWHERE. So...that project will be on the blog soon - probably next week. In better news, I'm having a craft weekend starting Thursday so there should be all kinds of crafty goodness next week. Tuesday really kicked my ass a bit. But today I'm kicking back. I'm going to have a nice day. I hope you do too. I've included a pic as an apology for no challenge. I hope you enjoy. Have a great Wednesday. Until then...Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info