Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Reading Corner

So here it is - quick and dirty. I bought this book after seeing an article about it in Memory Makers Magazine. I thought it looked PERFECT. I even liked the kit idea. I love the ideas of prompts and challenges because sometimes it's difficult to find something to scrap about when you're single and live with a banshee cat. Imagine my surprise - scratch that, horror - when I found the book to be TINY. It's half the size of a composition book. In fact, it looks like a composition book. Let's just say it was shrink-wrapped and I was so not amused! The book itself has good content - but sheesh I need more! The basic premise centers on two decks of cards. The first deck has prompts. The second deck has colors. You pull one word prompt card and up to two colored cards. Then you build a layout. I tried this for the first time over the weekend and will be posting the results tomorrow. And honestly, I'm still not sure if it's helpful. I'll try to keep you posted. I need to crack these puppies out when I'm in a real slump. That'll be the real test. So that's it for Reading Corner. I hope you have a rockin' Tuesday. Until then...Happy Reading & Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info