Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday Madness

Monday Madness is here and my hands still aren't cooperating - so, this will be another quick & dirty week. At least it will be as quick and dirty as I'm capable of. I took a class over the weekend at Archivers on cardmaking using Basic Grey kits. Until Saturday, I had no idea these kits existed. After taking the class, I've bought 3 more kits. The kit allows you to make 8 cards for $15. The kit includes cards, envelopes, die cuts, chipboard, and rub-ons. I don't believe I could do these cards for less than $15. And, to top if off - they are complete no-brainers (excluding one from the Sultry kit). I think they're gonna be a nice segway into making cards from scratch. I'm still not quite there yet. Someday! I haven't gotten the Lime Rickey kit - but I am all over it next month. I most likely will need to buy it online. :)

For your viewing pleasure - I have also included a picture of the 8 cards I made on Sunday using the Sultry kit. The gate-folded card on the right gave me some trouble. I had to use magnetic snaps and hide them under patterned paper. I just couldn't wrap my head around it at first. Here's hoping you have a wonderful Monday! Until then...Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info