Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

No Challenge Layout???

When I originally set up this blog - I had a plan for Monday - Wednesday. Part of my plan was to enter challenges to get my name out there. I also wanted to get other crafters interested in my blog. However, when I made the decision to keep the blog private, I no longer needed to get my name out there to attract readers. Since then, I've started slacking on challenges. I've still tried to make a layout each week. Clearly there is no challenge this week - but I'm hopeful for next week. I need to remember that I want to join a Design Team or get published and I still need my name out there to do that. This layout is another matchy layout. However, it rocks two of my favorite paper lines - Basic Grey & Scenic Route. I also used Diamond Glaze to alter some buttons. I even used thread - a first for me. I like the outcome. I think I might just be getting my mojo back. We'll have to wait and see. Until then...Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info