Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Reading Corner

Welcome to another Reading Corner. On Monday, I thought I was going to have a really hard time finding material for this post - and then I remembered the book I found at Barnes and Noble on Saturday. When I saw the cover, I immediately grabbed the book and headed for the register. However, some small part of me thought I should take a longer look before buying the book. Blind shopping is not a good thing - especially for a girl that just went to CKC. When I took a longer look - I started to like the book much less. However, I realize it does have a place in my library - just not immediately. It's basically about being more free in your crafting/journaling. I'm excited to get this book - I think it could really help me stretch creatively. I just need to wait a little bit. I'm actually quite happy I put it back - not really my style at all.

In other book news - I feel like I've been waiting for ages for Certain Girls to be released on paperback. It comes out today!!! It's available at Target - but I think I might need to wait on this book as well. We'll see how long I hold out on this book. I really enjoyed Good in Bed and this book is a follow-up. However, I still have to finish The Post Birthday World and I have the Sherman Alexie book to read. I need to remember that I don't need this book now. I wonder if anyone else goes through this. BTW: Monday was eventful but good. I'm hoping today goes well. I have a long meeting this afternoon. It's not my favorite thing - but I think it will go well. I hope everyone has a great Tuesday. Until then...Happy Reading and Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info