Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Reading Corner

I'm really excited about this book. I have no idea what can be found inside - but the prospect of a new idea book has me a little bit giddy. I absolutely love craft books. There is something about a new craft book in my hands. It represents infinite possibilities. The book is by Kimber McGray and I checked out her blog today to get an idea of her style. It's not like mine - but I love looking at others take on this hobby.

On another note: I have put The Post Birthday World on hold. I think it's a book I need to tackle over the summer. I have since started reading this book by Sherman Alexie. I'm not too excited yet - but I think I might be in a book slump. I've also determined that I am no longer allowed to buy fiction books for a while. I was searching for my book on Rheumatoid Arthritis and started looking through 3 large book stacks next to my couch. Can you say clutter? I found at least 8 books that I haven't read. I know there's more on my bookshelves - so no books for a while. Not much more to report on the reading front. I hope this Tuesday finds you well. Until then...Happy Reading & Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info