Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

I'm Back and Much Better

Hi All! I'm back and it feels good. I'm still trying to take it a little easy - so I'm going to try and make it short and sweet this week - starting with this project. I did this project as part of a challenge. Or, I should say I thought it was part of a challenge - I think it might have been something I made up. Anyhoo - the challenge was to describe yourself in one word with the sentence I am (blank). I couldn't decide on one little word - so I made a mini-book. I worked on it off and on for the last few weeks - I like the finished product. I hope everyone is doing well. Until then...Happy Crafting!

BTW: I swear there WAS an "a" on crafty - gotta go find it. Sheesh. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info