Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday Madness

These beautiful 2 X 3 cards were on the Sassafras Lass blog recently. And, I can honestly say with complete confidence - they will be mine soon. :) They're for sale on the Two Peas in a Bucket site. I have absolutely no idea what I would use them for. I currently have two sheets of October Afternoon cards that I struggle to use. But they're so friggin' cute - I can't NOT have them (I know double negatives). I think their most promising use is on collages. Maybe it would give me the courage to finally get started. I'm a little disappointed that I didn't see these gems at the Creating Keepsakes Convention this weekend. I would have bought them in no time flat. Alas, these cards were not there and I didn't even know they existed! So that's Monday Madness for you. To be honest, I'm surprised I found anything to present since I bought so much friggin' stuff this weekend. Not to mention, I'm having a craft weekend over my spring break starting Thursday. My wallet is really taking a hit this month. For now, I'm going to get away from my computer and rock some crafting time. I hope your Monday is wonderful. I, for one, am going to work tirelessly to make my day a good one. Until then...Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info