Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

Generosity

I love the crafting world. It's such a giving place. What do I mean by this statement? Well, there are so many tutorials and great videos out there explaining techniques. Crafters are not a stingy bunch when it comes to techniques. I am generalizing here. I'm sure there are crafters out there that would rather kick you in the junk than look at you. I'm clearly not talking about any of them. Today I am listing my favorite video tutorial sites in a nod to all those giving crafters and manufacturers out there. I am truly appreciative.

Hero Arts Channel


Jennifer McGuire's Ink Channel

Two Peas in a Bucket Channel

Paulette Insall Channel

Craft TV Weekly Channel

I plan on watching the colored pencils and watercolor pencil techniques on the Hero Arts Channel. I hope you find something new to learn or inspiring. Have a great weekend. Until then...Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info