Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday Madness



















I am both happy and ashamed to admit that I spent my craft weekend buying a number of Hero Arts clear stamp sets, including the ones from my first Monday Madness post. Thanks refund check. Craft weekend was absolutely wonderful. It's always great to see my good friend Monica. Crafting with a friend is a true joy - especially when that friend gives you help without judgement. Everyone needs a crafting friend like that. Heck, everyone needs friends like that. Period. Thanks Mon. I love craft weekends.

Today I am showcasing button flowers by Sassafras Lass. Anyone who has seen my pages knows I love buttons and flowers. I really can't finish a page without at least one of these elements. In one of many moments of genius, Sassafras has created a product that combines my two loves. Not to mention they do something I am way too lazy to do - thread the buttons. Can't get enough of these. I can't currently find them at any local stores. Might be time for an online order. My bank account might need to recover a little first. :) Here's hoping you have a productive week. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info