Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Simple

Today I was surprised with a gift card from Barnes and Noble by my good friend Angela. The card was a super nice gift for helping out with activities at my school. After a very long day, it was nice to have the opportunity to stop by my local stomping grounds and see what was new in the magazine and craft section. To my absolute surprise the new Simple Scrapbooks magazine was there. I wasn't expecting it until the end of the month. Unfortunately, Simple Scrapbooks will be publishing their last edition soon (this is their second to last issue). Needless to say - the magazine will be missed. I'm so glad they were around today to give me the pick me up I needed. Thank you Simple.

I plan on posting a few recent layouts for Method Playground's photo collage challenge. Look for those on Friday along with some fun links to provide some inspiration over the weekend. Until then...Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info