Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday Madness

This week for your blogging pleasure, I am showcasing my new favorite stamps from Tim Holtz. They were unveiled at the Winter CHA show. I just heard from my good friend Edie that she bought slight alterations (1st stamp on the left) at Rock Paper Scissors (one of my favorite LSS). If you're wondering what I'm going to do with these stamps, don't worry so am I. I already have these stamps. I've used one stamp on a bookmark in the six months I've owned them. I honestly hope I put these to better use. The last set was vintage items which really aren't entirely me. These have a funk factor which I think are more suited to my crafting personality. Can't wait to get them. They are $24.99 each so I will take a hit buying all three at one time. Not to mention the 5 sets from Monday Madness last week. So I'll need to really think about being patient - which is somewhat laughable. All this stamping goodness is likely to make my bank account explode. Thank God I have stuck to my no credit card rule! Hope your weekend and Valentine's Day was wonderful. Here's to a productive, inspiring week. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info