Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Humpday Challenge

This week's challenge is brought to you by Pencil Lines and Creative Therapy. I completed Sketch 122 and Catalyst 49. The photo is of my sister and her puppies. I love the three of them so much. Each summer when I go to Los Angeles - I don't want to come back. I love seeing them. It's wonderful to be with the people who know you best. Despite the sketch - this layout took a LONG time to complete. The coolest thing about sketches for me - is that they open my eyes to what I can do on other layouts. They influence me to push the boundaries. They remind me of techniques that I love but have long forgotten. Gotta love anything that gets you in the chair feeling creative and confident. For instance, Sketch 122 has so many layers. I found myself layering on my remaining pages. Gotta love that.


On another note: after three working days of meetings, I am totally ready to do my job of working with kids again. Full day meetings are just not for me. I hope you take the challenge plunge this week. Re (Learn) something. Have a good time. Let go. Until then...Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info