Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday Madness


Welcome to Monday Madness! Every Monday I will be blogging about items I have my eye on or am currently using with abandon. Today is an ode to Hero Arts. The new Hero Arts 2009 catalog has oodles of acrylic stamp goodness. The above stamps are the highest priority on my wish list! The first stamp set has funky scallop borders. I can only imagine using these borders on cards and scrapbook pages. The elephant stamps can be used for a variety of different occasions - can't wait to get my hands on those. I fell in love with the happy thoughts stamps during my latest trip to Archivers. The final two sets are for babies/children. I currently know 11 people having babies. I don't have any stamp sets for new arrivals. So - I'm trying to get ready. The first baby is due in March so I have some time. I am so excited about the new Hero Arts products. I will be talking about more Hero Arts products in the upcoming weeks. In the meantime, I'm going to try and learn all I can about using clear stamps accurately - not my strongest skill. I'll keep you posted. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info