Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Challenge Success!

I just posted my first challenge and I am so ecstatic. I didn't even have to make my little blog public which makes me so happy. Not quite ready to make that leap. I uploaded the pages on my Two Peas profile - which had been empty. Totally excited about this option. However - I must say I have nervous little bugs in my stomach at the thought of putting my "stuff" out there to be examined and judged. I guess time will quiet my fears. Here's hoping anyway.

On the crafting front - I've been doing my best to whip up cards. Cards are not my favorite thing to do. I love collecting stamps - but never seem to use them to my liking. I've going to try and post a few cards that I feel okay about - which is saying something. I just need to put on some finishing touches. My creative process involves looking at books and magazines for a LONG time and then testing the waters. I literally purchased Clean & Simple Scrapbooking - The Sequel by Cathy Zielske one year before trying scrapbooking. So - I really feel like I'm just getting my feet wet in the stamping arena. Here's hoping you find the time to do something crafty. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info