Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Reading Corner

Reading is absolutely, hands-down, my first love. I also love to buy books. My apartment is starting to become overrun with the sheer number of books and craft supplies living in it. What is a girl to do? Well, continue to buy books and craft supplies of course. The rest will work itself out, right? So - this week's reading corner is devoted to scrapbooking goodness and blogging! Whenever Making Memory Books releases something new I get so excited. I just got the newest issue and it has an article on their newest book, Playing with Paper. I worked myself into a frenzy just thinking about this new book. My absolute favorite supply is patterned paper. It makes me believe in a better more beautiful world. And yes, I am totally insane. Can't wait to get this book. The new Outstanding Mini Albums book is an intriguing proposition as well. I already have Ali Edward's book - Sharing Your Story: Recording Life's Details with Mini Books. And in my humble opinion, it's pretty hard to improve on Miss Ali. But - I am still seriously considering buying this book. You can never have too many idea books - at least I haven't even come close to hitting my limit at this point.

The middle book on blogging is mainly because I want this blog to be a success. I want to attract readers and inspire people. I want people to see my work and share in my excitement over this hobby which is quickly breaking the bank. I want to see what others are doing in this hobby as well. I'll keep you posted on my progress in both the buying and reading areas. In the meantime, Happy Crafting and Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info