Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Brand New



Welcome to my brand new creative blog. This is a dream I've been nurturing for some time. I've just been terrified to take the plunge. However, this morning - I got a dose of inspiration and decided to just begin. To be perfectly honest - I am a little terrified of starting this blog. I'm not quite sure what this blog will be - I hope it turns into something special where I can chronicle my journey as a scrapbooker/paper crafter. I hope to make others feel more comfortable about the inherent imperfectness in crafting. I hope to inspire people with paper, glue, and photos - I've added a layout from the summer of 2008 about inspiration. I guess it's time to just begin. Just breathe. Just be. Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info