Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thursday Sketch

New day - new sketch. I just finished the Thursday sketch. Only two more to go and I have met my goal. It's so exciting. The sketch for today was out of my comfort zone AGAIN, which is probably why I'm participating. Right? I think I might have done a little too much. On Monday and Tuesday, I was really concerned that I stayed to close to the sketch. I tried to push a little harder today. But, it's a little busy - even for my taste. I wish I would have used light tan as the background paper for my image. I wish my indulge stamping was clearer. But that's life - imperfections and all. It is okay. So here it is - my busy, busy, busy card!

I've been wanting to use this coffee stamp for a very long time. I've had a pretty hard time with coloring the image - enter my fabulous markers and I like the finished product a lot better. I absolutely love the buttons on this card. No idea what brand they are.

Update on 52 Book Project: I'm still reading Wednesday Sisters. I'm about 100 pages in and am loving it. Unfortunately - I need to read 200 pages in the next two days AND Saturday is a field trip day. I'm going to a workshop with a good friend. Still it's time to get on it. Wednesday Sisters - I'm coming for you! So on that note - it's time for me to get going. I hope everyone had a super nice day. Until then...Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info