Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Caardvarks

So you didn't have to wait long for the super cool news. It turns out that Caardvarks is hosting a event called Sketchfest. For this week only, a challenge will be posted each day. All entries must be in by 7:00 AM the following day. There are tons of prizes and a coveted spot on the Caardvarks design team. I'm totally game so I made ANOTHER card for the Sunday challenge. So why is this super? Well - because a challenge will be posted each day this week including Wednesday - challenge day. I'm super excited to see how things go. Here's a look at the sketch for this day's Sketchfest.


Here's a look at my first project. Please note: I'm not a fan of the oval so I changed the shape to suit my style. I think that's okay. Or let's just say, I hope it's okay.


Supplies: Cardstock - White; Patterned Paper: Basic Grey; Stamps: Stamping Bella, Hero Arts; Flowers: Prima; Markers: Sharpie, Bic; Buttons: Unknown.

Many of you might know that my family calls me bee. So I love all things bees - including the Autobot Bumbleebee. I had to have this stamp the moment I saw it. Love it to tiny little pieces. I'm pretty satisfied with this card. I used my brand new Indian Summer paper line from Basic Grey. I've had my eye on it for a while now. It didn't disappoint. So - that's it for Sunday. I hope everyone has a great Monday. Until then...Happy Crafting & Resting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info