Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Reading Corner

I love magazines. I love them for ideas and content. Needless to say - I love Creating Keepsakes and Scrapbooks Etc. But lately, I've been feeling the need to branch out - so I have drifted over to the UK magazines and found two that I absolutely love - Craft Stamper and Scrapbook Inspirations. They are both full of great content and picture tutorials - something seriously missing in CK and Scrapbooks Etc. I am happy to say they are my two favorite magazines. I still love my old faithfuls - but I love the newness of my new magazine finds. Love it. Love it. Love it.

Update on 52 project: I realized Catching Fire was more than 350 pages so I actually had two weeks to finish it. Still, I was able to finish it on Sunday and it was AMAZING. I've moved on to The Wednesday Sisters now. Deadline to finish is Saturday. I'm liking the book so far. I will definitely keep you posted.

I've attached a pics of my new favorite magazines. I hope you enjoy. I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday. Until then...Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info